Time to get cracking on your holiday shopping? We’ve got ideas for the runner gals and guys on your list.
Maggie likey: Dry Guy boot and shoe dryers. They’re not just for winter! Drying out your shoes completely after a rainy, snowy or even sweaty run will help them last longer. Also, Dry Guy has “snow tires for your feet,” two different styles of grips to pull on over your running shoes for extra traction in the show and ice.
- Being seen in the winter months is also of the utmost importantance, so keep the runner on your list safe and warm (and stylish) with a neon Champion beanie from Target. Warm but not too warm with a wicking layer underneath the bright knit outer. Perfecto.
- Speaking of bright … this Athleta half-zip pretty is right up our alley. Pink or orange, please.
- Everyone needs a solid base running layer. Loving the stripes and the armpit vents on this Lululemon gem. (Plus, I totally already tried it on in-store and it looks awesome. Lesigh.)
- And don’t forget the runner dudes! Is the guy on your list a little shy about wearing tights? He won’t be after he slips on some fleece-lined amazingness, like these Mizuno Breath Thermo layered tights.
- SHWING! These fabulous shoe accessories are pretty much tailor-made for the Bad Angel on your list. Perfect stocking stuffer.
- What better stocking stuffer than, well, socks? Your running elf will love the classic Feetures! or give these Bad Angel-approved Injinjis a whirl.
- Tasty and healthy fare shipped straight to your house each month. Kona Kase and Graze.com are the gifts that keep on giving the whole year long (like the Jelly of the Month Club, except way more better.)